The preliminary programme is available for download.
Please note that changes may still occur.
Abstracts will be selected for oral presentations in each session.
- Microorganisms in food and feed
- Pro- and prebiotics
- Whole genome sequences - tool to handle the good guys and the bad guys
- Metabolic models
- Enzymes for food and feed applications
- Microbially derived bioactive compounds
- Applications of cultures, enzymes, and metabolites
- Animal & Human health
- Future trends
- Emerging technologies
- Genetically modified organisms for food applications – the future of the past or still to come
- Regulatory aspects
Sakkie Pretorius, Macquarie University, Australia
Jens Nielsen, Chalmers University, Sweden
Kaarel Adamberg, Taltech
Arthur C. Ouwehand, DuPont
Frank Møller Aarestrup, DTU
Jens Frisbæk Sørensen, DuPont
Mansel Griffiths, University of Guelph
Paul Ross, Cork University